Time Magazine profiles Direct Primary Care, the type of care Unorthodoc provides. It's no longer a trend; it's a movement. If you haven't visited Unorthodoc.com lately, take a look at version "2.0." Some brave and happy doctors and their patients are realizing that the most valuable real estate in all of medicine is the space between your family doctor's eyes and yours. Let's build from … [Read more...]
These days, your life is at your fingertips.
You can access your schedule from multiple mobile devices, buy groceries with the touch of a button, and conduct business meetings or family chats from the other side of the globe.
With all this connectedness, why is it so hard to connect with your doctor?
Your doctor certainly has technology like yours. Your relationship with your primary care provider should be one of your more important and supportive relationships. So why do you have to bend your schedule, commute to the office, wait, have a hurried visit, then reverse your steps? You notice that each time you visit, more decisions must be cleared with someone who isn’t even in the room. Your appointments get shorter, your doctor is more rushed and … wait … when was the last time he or she really looked you in the eye? Even if you love your doctor, you know this can’t be good for either of you.
What if you could change this?
Dream a bit. Throw that mysterious third party out of the exam room. It’s OK — they really don’t care if you like them or not. Imagine partnering with your doctor for your ideal primary care experience. What does it look like?
If your design is sensible, sustainable, flexible, affordable, and satisfying,
Welcome to Unorthodoc!
Unorthodoc is the relationship-centered medical practice that is fully focused on and supported by the people it serves. Here, health decisions are based on what you need. Outside the physical office, Unorthodoc creates a secure, virtual “consultation room” wherever you are on your choice of mobile device. There is no middleman adding layers of bureaucracy and unnecessary cost.
An ideal medical experience includes sensible things like:
- A relaxed doctor who focuses only on you.
- Appointments with enough time to answer your questions in one trip.
- Same-day or next-day visits for urgent problems.
- Scientifically-backed advice tailored to your unique life and history.
Your health record has features like:
- Plain-spoken guidance, researched personally by your doctor, when needed.
- Personal health goals created together with your doctor and tools to track your progress.
- Means for you to review your information and add corrections, when needed.
- The ability to be a comprehensive, accurate, secure hub for all your medical information.
You enjoy flexibility with:
- A medical relationship you trust and keep regardless of changes in your insurance or job.
- Expanded visit options with phone, virtual, or even home visits, when appropriate.
- Coordination of tests, specialist visits and hospital transitions through one office.
- Access to your record from anywhere using common digital devices.
You reduce your healthcare costs by having:
- Primary care costs that are fair, transparent and predictable.
- Basic labs/studies that are covered as part of your office visits.
- The ability to adjust your insurance to prevent financial disaster.
- Cost-effective advice to better manage medical expenses outside of primary care.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on this website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Share this: