You've heard "He who pays the piper, calls the tune." In health care, we've come to expect insurance companies, employers, or the government to pay our doctor bills. We shouldn't be surprised, then, when they tell us all what to do. When we are paying for something directly, don't we insist on a significant role in the outcome? As both a doctor and a patient, I'm doing what I can to remove … [Read more...]
Welcome to Unorthodoc, a new kind of medical practice based on an old-fashioned model – the one where patients come first. Our relationship with you is the center of everything, where all healthcare decisions are based on what you need rather than what middlemen say you can have.
Unorthodoc: Flexible, Sensible, Affordable Healthcare
Because we use a membership model, Unorthodoc and its founding physician, Dr. Cory Annis eliminate the time constraints, impersonal service and high costs associated with today’s health care.
Unorthodoc offers primary care with a transparent, predictable fees, allowing the focus to shift to you and your well-being instead of how the doctor is paid. Through an affordable membership, you partner with Dr. Annis for healthcare that is:
- Ample time with the doctor during your visits.
- Same day or next day visits for urgent problems.
- Increased access through texting, video, phone, and, when appropriate, home visits.
- Reliable coordination of tests, specialist visits and hospital transitions.
- A home base for your medical records, concerns and wellness goals.
- A medical relationship you trust and keep regardless of changes in your insurance or job.
- Low monthly membership fee includes easy scheduling of all visits with no added charge for basic labs and studies*:
Monthly Yearly (save 10-20%)
One Adult* $49 $529
Each Child (with adult)* $29 $309
Each Child (no adult)* $39 $419
Family Plan – 2 adults, 2 children* $139 $1499
Each child added to Family Plan* $10 $109
Primary care for a family of four is $4.10/day, less than the cost of a sandwich!
*Per visit charge (in-office, phone, video) $20. See “FAQ” for more information.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on this website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Share this:
Leave a Comment